Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Journey Begins

Most of these pictures were taken in Portland, Oregon, and some of them in other places. I've always loved taking photos, but I never got into the science of it until recently. Though I am a novice, I turn out some pretty cool pictures. You're welcome to any of them you like, as long as you link back to this page and give me credit for them. Each post will offer new things to see and ponder and as time permits I'll be adding collection pages.












3 comments:

  1. Thank you Beth, and thanks for coming to see my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job with the Pictures! The colors came out beautifully...maybe I'll compare flower pics with you sometime? Yours seem more professional though! Will check back when I hear you've gotten your collections together.

    ReplyDelete